Hierarchical temporal memory is an online machine learning model developed by Jeff Hawkins and Dileep George of Numenta, Inc. that models some of the structural and algorithmic properties of the neocortex.
git clone https://github.com/numenta/nupic.core.git nupic_core
- On Intelligence by Jeff Hawkins, Henry Holt and Company, Oct 3, 2004 - 261 pages;
- HTM white paper and a short intro by Numenta, Inc., Sept 12, 2011 - 68 pages.
- The Path to Machine Intelligence White Paper by Numenta, Inc., (no release date) - 68 pages.
- Toward a Universal Cortical Algorithm by Michael R. Ferrier, (no release date) - 105 pages.
- Introduction to the CLA Algorithm by Christian Cleber Masdeval Braz, (no release date) - 12 pages;
- Hierarchical Temporal Memory Cortical Learning Algorithm for Pattern Recognition on Multi-core Architectures by Ryan William Price, 2011 - 130 pages;
- Intelligent Predictions: an empirical study of the Cortical Learning Algorithm by Michael Galetzka - Oct 31, 2014 - 73 pages
- Evaluating sparse codes on handwritten digits by John Thornton (Australasian Joint Conference on AI 2013)
- Spatial Pooling for Greyscale Images by John Thornton (International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics - 2013)
- Fixed Frame Temporal Pooling by John Thornton (AI 2012: Advances in Artificial Intelligence, 25th Australasian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Sydney, Australia, December 4-7, 2012)
- Augmented Spatial Pooling by John Thornton (AI 2011: Advances in Artificial Intelligence, 24th Australasian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Perth, Australia, December 5-8, 2011)
- Offline Cursive Character Recognition: A state-of-the-art comparison by John Thornton (Proceedings of the 14th Conference of the International Graphonomics Society IGS 2009, Dijon, France, September 13-16, 2009)
- Character Recognition using Hierarchical Vector Quantization and Temporal Pooling by John Thornton (AI 2008: Advances in Artificial Intelligence, 21st Australasian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Auckland, New Zealand, December 3-5, 2008)
- NuPIC Youtube Channel
- Numenta Youtube Channel
- My Playlist
- NuPIC Posts by Fergal Byrne
- fxai blog by Felix Andrews
- NuPIC Setup in Ubuntu
- Neuro Papers - Bryan
- Prefrontal Cortex Basal Ganglia Working Memory
- A cortical sparse distributed coding model linking mini- and macrocolumn-scale functionality
- Sparse Distributed Representations
- Bouncing ball Youtube
- Cortical and subcortical predictive dynamics by Stephen Grossberg
Graybiel Laboratory by Stephen Grossberg